- 1 Betfair Poker
- 1.1 Betfair Poker Bonus
- 1.2 Betfair Poker Software & Gameplay
- 1.3 Betfair Poker Limits
- 1.4 Betfair Poker Tournaments
- 1.5 Banking – Deposits & Withdrawals
- 1.6 Betfair Poker Customer Support
- 1.7 Betfair Poker Review Verdict
The world’s largest betting exchange Betfair, has got a poker site that can compare with the best in Speed Poker, anonymous tables and Jackpot Sit & Gos.
Play now at Betfair Poker
Betfair Poker Bonus
Betfair Poker is currently offering all new sign up customers (and those new who have yet to deposit) a 200% First Deposit bonus up to $2000. To activate your Betfair Poker New Customer bonus, you must make a transfer to your Betfair Poker wallet. The amount you transfer to your account as your first deposit defines the amount of bonus you will have available to redeem. So for example, if you deposit $200, you will have a $400 bonus available to bet. You will have 90 days to redeem your bonus in full by collecting Betfair VIP Poker points.
In addition to this Betfair New Customer Bonus, you also get four free tokens to the weekly $1,000 Welcome Freeroll, which must be claimed within 30 days after your first deposit.
Betfair Poker Software & Gameplay
The software is very reliable and works great for multi-tabling, where you can choose to see all the tables from the same angle. The lobby doesn’t have the nicest layout despite a recent upgrade, but it all works fine and shows the necessary information about the tables that flop percentage, average pot and hands/hour. It features both Betfair Speed Poker, Jack Poker Sit & Go’s and anonymous tables on the page. The Betfair Poker site’s design, by contrast, is easy to use with the desired information about promotions, tournaments etc. Your username will be shown in the tables when you later need to choose a poker alias. The software is available for download, but it is unfortunately not possible to play directly in the browser, slightly annoying, but the download is pretty quick if that’s any consolation.
Betfair Poker Limits
Betfair Poker is offering games with blinds from $0.02/$0.04 – $200 / $400, but these are rare by the very high tariffs. There is, however, a good time to play on the big tables during the evening, where activity is always good from medium stakes down.
Betfair Poker Tournaments
Betfair Poker has a good tournament selection, which will be led by their $150,000 Sunday Special with a $200 + $15 buy-in. It runs daily many tournaments with guaranteed prize pools, which attracts participate fields of a few hundred and a few less than a hundred, why is everyone. Is it mostly for the very small offers Jackpot Sit & Go’s with buy-ins of $2 + $0.4 – $50 + $9 where, by winning 4-6 in a row will get a bonus of $2,000, $15,000, $30,000 to $50.000 depending on level.
Banking – Deposits & Withdrawals
Betfair Poker accepts most recognised credit and debit cards including Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Delta, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo and Laser. With deposits, fees may incur, including with Visa, Mastercard and Paypal, usually of 1.5%. Some fees incur in withdrawal using a bank transfer (£6). Processing times are instant with all major credit and debit cards when depositing, however, a bank transfer can take up to 3 working days and cheques will take 7-10 working days to complete the process. Other recognised and approved ways of depositing and withdrawals are, Paypal, Neteller, Moneybookers, Click & Buy, Bank Transfer Express, Bank Transfer, Western Union and Cheques.
Betfair Poker Customer Support
Betfair Poker’s customer support is pretty comprehensive, with an in-depth Help page, with Q&As on many topics throughout the site. They offer 7 days a week UK helpdesk phone number: UK: 0844 871 0000 which is open from 7.30am to 12.30am. There is also an international number if you so need it: International: 0044 203 059 8888. There is no live chat service, which is a bit of a shame as most competitors offer this simple service. However, you can choose to either email Betfair directly or to contact them at their Twitter helpdesk page @BetfairHelpdesk.
Betfair Poker Review Verdict
Betfair Poker has always had a good reputation and with their move to the iPoker network, they can offer their customers more and more games at any time of day. The software is not among the best even though it has got a nice boost, but very stable and good to multi-table on. In addition, it is possible to play both Speed Poker, anonymous tables, and Jackpot Sit & Go’s. The tournaments on offer are generally good and wide, with several major tournaments during the days. If you are a tournament player, the framework is also good with small freerolls and free tournaments with added prize pools. Betfair Poker has certainly earned its good reputation and can offer something for players of all levels, with its wide selection of games.
Go to Betfair Poker to Play Now
Pros and Cons
- Enticing New Customer Bonus.
- Big name brand that is well respected.
- Fun tournament modes.
- No U.S. play supported.
- You have to download the software.
- Not the best looking download lobby.
- Betfair Poker is currently offering all new customers a 200% First Deposit bonus up to $2000 (for those who have never deposited as new customers).
- To activate your Betfair Poker New Customer bonus, you must make a transfer into your Betfair Poker wallet. The amount you transfer to your acount as your first deposit defines the amount of bonus you will have available to redeem. So for example if you deposit $100, you will have a $200 bonus available to bet.
- Your bonus is redeemed by earning Betfair VIP Poker points. The bonus is released in $5 chunks for every 335 Status Points earned. You will have 90 days from your first deposit to redeem your bonus in full.
Step by Step Guide
- Start by heading over to Betfair Poker, then download and install the Betfair Poker software.
- Next, simply register your details and deposit an amount of your choosing.
- Now you’re good to go, choose your game to start playing and of course claim your Betfair Poker New Customer Bonus.